- Business Development Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated, hardworking and ambitious sales professional to join our sales team in the UK.
Our offices are based in Northampton, however, your home position is not an issue as this is a Nationwide opportunity.
We want you to travel throughout the Uk and go where the opportunities are for Atosa.
The ideal candidate will come from a Commercial Refrigeration and Catering Equipment Wholesale background, however, a background of selling within this marketplace is essential.
We are seeking an independently driven individual who has the skill to drive the Atosa Brand into the desired marketplace.
Key skills and objectives:
- Conduct market research to identify sales opportunity’s
- Evaluate customer needs , further opportunity’s and projects
- Actively seek new sales through networking, social media, and personal calls.
- Be competent at dealing at any level.
- Presentation skills
- Target driven
- Able to offer detailed reports for sales and projections
- Meet the needs of our existing customers
- Be a team player but able to work as an individual
2. After Sales Support & Customer Service Assistant
We’re seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our team. You’ll ideally have experience in office admin and/or customer service but it’s essential that you have a bright and bubbly personality. The position will suit a recent school/college graduate who is proactive & enthusiastic, but above all that, we’re looking for someone who is prepared to go above and beyond to ensure our customers’ satisfaction. To be successful in this role you must display professionalism, self-motivation & determination; you’ll also require excellent organisation, communication and inter-personal skills with a strong work ethic and problem solving skills to ensure the smooth running of the office.
The successful candidate will be responsible the following but not limited to:
– After Sales Support
– Customer Service Calls/Queries
– Managing Inbound & Outbound Post
– Managing Inbound & Outbound Courier Collections
– Database Management
-spare parts management
– Various Projects for the Sales and Marketing Teams
– General Office Administration
-Outstanding customer service skills
– Excellent written & verbal communication
– Confident and outgoing personality
– Proficient in the use of MS Office & CRM software
– Excellent clear and concise telephone manner
This is an exciting time for Atosa UK and a great opportunity for the right person to be a part of an ever-expanding Global company who have branches in France, Italy, Germany, America and Australia.
Experience and dedication are essential when applying to work with Atosa. We have a great team in place and for the right candidate, there are open-ended opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary, company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Due to the high number of applications please be aware that we do not reply to every applicant. If we do not contact you we wish you every success in your future job hunting.